Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Nail Mail Post!

Hello readers, ready for a 2nd post of the day? If you didn't hear the news, Adventures In Acetone is now on a custom domain!! You can find us at adventuresinacetone.com now instead of blogspot!

 I mentioned a few days ago that I had some nice nail mail waiting for me when I got back from vacation. Now I can show you!

First up, she lovely Sheila at Pointless Cafe was so sweet and sent these OPI sorbets[Big Hair...Big Nails and Houston We Have A Purple] my way(and included some of my favorite Julep scrub)! I was wanting more to add to my Do You Think I'm Tex-y that I already have and love for jelly sandwiches. THANK YOU, Sheila, for being so kind!!

Next up, another sweet lady I've met through the nail polish world, Ana, offered to order Lynnderella Attitude Adjust-Mint for me! She even threw in this NYC quick dry top coat! I've wanted to try it, so THANK YOU SO MUCH, ANA!

I was able to snag these Haze Glaze polishes from Hazel's spring line and love them! They are both LE and I'll be showing them to you tomorrow! Flutter has butterfly glitters in it!! 

I ordered Zoya Arizona from Bloom.com. It's my first of the Beach collection and I can't wait to try it!

As you saw in my post a couple of days ago, I was able to snag Pretty & Polished Sand Art! If you missed my post, you can find it here. I love it!

And last but certainly NOT least, I was able to buy one of Sandy's new Dandy Nails polishes! Wonderwall was my favorite out of the new 5 and I'm so glad I got my hands on it! Can't wait to try it out for you!

That's all of my new mail! A big thanks to all of the lovely ladies I received mail from. I can't wait to try out these beauties for you all! What do you want to see next? Thanks for reading!
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Nice haul!! You have some amazing ones to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big hair..Big nails and wonderwall look really nice in he bottle! Can't wait to see swatches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooo wonderful haul!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. How, how on earth can people get Lynnderella? I'm so jealous...
    And I can't wait to see you with Arizona!!! Its AMAZING color!! I Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. all of them are wonderful!! i with i could have some nail-lover friends too!! XD

    ReplyDelete