Saturday, May 12, 2012

I'm Back With Pretty & Polished Sand Art!

Hello readers! I am back from my vacation and had a wonderful time! Thank you for the well wishes on my last blog post and my facebook page. I am glad to be back to blogging for you, though.

I took some pics of various manis that I did over the week that I will be showing you soon, but this had to come first. When I came home from being away for a week, I had a ton of nail mail! No spoilers yet on what I received but this was one of them and I had to try it right away.

Pretty & Polished Sand Art looks awesome over black! It is teeny matte glitters in pink, purple, blue, and green with a clear base. It was pretty dense, and I was happy with how many glitters came out in just one coat. This is 2 coats below over Milani Black Swift.


How cool is the close up?

I used:
Orly Nail Defense
2 coats of Milani Black Swift
2 coats of Pretty & Polished Sand Art
1 coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast

I am really loving these matte glitters lately from the indie polish makers, and this is no exception! It definitely reminds me of the colored sand used in sand art! I bought this from Chelsea's Etsy Store during one of the last openings. Her shop is closed now but you can sign up for email updates on when she opens again, and also check out her blog and facebook page for up to date news on how you can get this beauty and others! 

What do you think? Thanks for reading!
Pin It!

15 comments:

  1. It's SO pretty!! I can't wait for mine to drop in!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cool! Love all the colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous ! Love Matt glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVELOVELOVE. i've been trying to get my hands on this one... love it against the black! Can't wait to see your other nail mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's pretty! Great idea layering it over black :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! It's really special and the matte glitter gives another effect to it, really making the colors visible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this one! Need to stalk her shop for the next opening ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like it very much!! I haven't seen matte glitter in person yet. I am intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just got this in the mail today! I can't wait to wear it :)

    ReplyDelete