Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Saint George Gets An Attitude Adjust-Mint!

Good morning, readers!! I have another Lynnderella to show you today, but instead of just showing a swatch, I added some nail art that I am LOVING!

Ever since I saw this mani from The Nailasaurus in the Cult Nails contest, I knew I wanted to try it one day. Well, today ended up being the day and I can't stop looking at my nails! It's so simple and yet one of my favorite stamping manis to date.

First, let's see the subtle beauty that is Lynnderella Attitude Adjust-mint. This is 2 coats over 2 coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mint Sorbet. I really love the shimmer in this polish. You may need to enlarge the picture to see the shimmer on them.


And onto the added nail art that made me love this mani so much more:

I used:
Orly Nail Defense
Orly Nail Armor
2 coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mint Sorbet
2 coats of Lynnderella Attitude Adjust-Mint
1 coat of NYC Quick Dry Top Coat
Mash Plate m57 and A-England Saint George for the stamp design
A-England Saint George for the stripe on the side of the nail
1 coat of NYC Quick Dry

What do you think? I had no idea that Saint George would stamp SO well. I need to try out my other A-Englands for stamping soon! I also really want to try to add things to stamp designs like this because I love how this looks so much! Thanks for reading



Pin It!

18 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
    Did I say how much I loved this mani yet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the color combo and the design!! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Attitude adjust-mint is adorable. I love this combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mint polish is pure awesomeness!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful mint color! I love it :)
    Great stamping too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love this Lynn, I wish I had it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just so happens I can't stop looking at your nails either!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhhhh i love that polish!! its amazing on you, i cant look away!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Attitude Adjustmint! and St. George looks great with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous!! i almost bought st. george today... but i'm trying to be good!

    ReplyDelete