Monday, May 21, 2012

KBShimmer Proud Peacock!

Good morning, readers! I have a new indie brand to show you today! I was lucky enough to snag both Proud Peacock and Shipwreck from the KBShimmer restock last week and couldn't wait to try them out! Seriously fast shipping as well, I ordered on Wednesday night and they were delivered Saturday morning!

I went with Proud Peacock first and it's just gorgeous! This was 3 coats because its a sheer base and next time I think I'll try a base color so I'm not using so many coats of this pretty polish.


Look at all of those different glitter shapes, sizes, and colors! So pretty!

I used:
Orly Nail Defense
3 coats of KBShimmer Proud Peacock
1 coat of NYC quick dry top coat

What do you think? Were you able to get any of the KBShimmer polishes during last weeks opening? You can go "like" the facebook page to keep up with info on the polish. Also, this is the etsy shop(and she has tons of cool bath stuff available right now!). Thanks for reading!
Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Very nice. Love the combo of glitter colors. The purple really pops it up a bit. Love it : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hesitated on Proud Peacock and then it ended up selling out. D'oh! But I did order Newsprint and Berry Patch and just got them today. They are gorgeous! I think I'll definitely be trying for Proud Peacock on the next restock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I don't own a KBShimmer yet

    ReplyDelete