Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Lynnderella Thank Blue!

Good morning, readers! If you saw on my Facebook page yesterday, I received this beauty in the mail from a swap and couldn't wait to use it! I got out my swatch wheel and did a variety of base colors and decided to go with these 2 colors because they were different than the other ways I've seen Thank Blue! worn. I really really like this mani! Thank Blue! is gorgeous and so sparkly! I couldn't stop looking at my nails while driving around in the sun!

You can see the teeny holo glitters in this sun picture!

This shady picture helps show the bigger aqua pieces.

I used:
Orly Nail Defense
2 coats of OPI Suzi Loves Cowboys
2 coats of China Glaze Traffic Jam on my accent nail
1 coat of Lynnderella Thank Blue! 
1 coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast

Look at how packed that glitter is! These are only one coat over the base coats! I could have done 2 coats, but I really wanted the base colors to show through enough. I love it! What do you think? Thanks for reading!
Pin It!

13 comments:

  1. I think Thank Blue is the lynn im most looking forward to getting off my wishlist! Its so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! And I love the color combo!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love Thank Blue over the brown! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it best over pink, it makes a great combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love Thank Blue over the brown. Stunning combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE it over brown!! what a great way to layer it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have some interesting combo here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it on the brown! Gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this over the pink! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. u have the uniquest polishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great choice to layer it over the brown! I really love it... I think maybe I will try my Bride of Franken over brown now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it over the brown, looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete