Thursday, May 3, 2012

Lynnderella Love Potion No. 99!

Hello readers! Guess what I have to show you today! Another Lynn! This one is so gorgeous! I honestly can't stop admiring my nails. I received this in an awesome swap from Marnie at Ambiance Shop along with the Sinful Colors that I am wearing under Love Potion. She was so sweet to send another polish that she thought would be good "underwear" for it! Thanks, Marnie!


Yay for a close up! Look at the teeny holo glitters!

I used:
Orly Nail Defense
2 coats of Sinful Colors Purple Diamond
1 coat of Lynnderella Love Potion No. 99
1 coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast

Purple Diamond is a light shimmery purple and Love Potion's purple tinted base really gave it a new look that I love! And look at all of the pretty glitters! The pink ones are more sparse than the purples so they are special! This was just one coat! What do you think? Thanks for reading!
Pin It!

7 comments: