Monday, July 28, 2014

The Lacquer Legion, Fandom: The Pandorica Opens

Good morning!! I am so excited to be participating in this month's Lacquer Legion nail art prompt! #LLFandom is right up my nail art alley, and of course I had to go with another Doctor Who themed mani! This time, I extended my "exploding TARDIS" design a bit more: I've included part of The Pandorica Opens (exploding TARDIS) painting, The Pandorica, and the crack. They all are connected in the part 2 finale of Doctor Who, Season 5 so why not put them all together?

 Here are some reference shots for you, if you are still not watching one of the best shows in the universe...




What do you think? Did you like this finale?  Would you like to join in with The Lacquer Legion? You can go check out The Lacquer Legion on Facebook for some more info. Thanks so much for reading!

Pin It!

15 comments:

  1. Your artwork is beyond amazing! This is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this SO much!! You just keep amazing me! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap lady! This are so utterly fantastic! Wow! I can't even express how much epic-ness there is in this mani! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Doctor Who manis slay me every. single. time. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic! The details are gorgeous. Especially your Pandorica. It is absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fantastic! I love it, you did a great job (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! I would have wanted to do Dr Who nails too for LLFandom, but I didn't get the time :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love! Dr Who is my favourite show ever so I love every Dr Who mani you do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Incredibilidade. Seriously it's perfect

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm freaking out about how much I love this.

    ReplyDelete