Friday, April 13, 2012

Final Challenge Nail Art Post!

Hello readers! It completely slipped my mind that I forgot to do a mani for the final challenge day of the kids nail art challenge. So here you have it! This post is "Dedicated to my child." I've been dying to use Dandy Nails Colorblind since it arrived last week and am so glad I finally did! It's awesome!

I did it over one of the essence twins--Bella, and I love how both the black and white show up easily. And what accent nail art would be better for black and white spots than a 101 Dalmatian puppy? I'm still getting used to my new art brushes so the lines could be smoother. I'm working on it :)

Cute, isn't he? I wish I knew the name of the puppy, but it was just based off of a google image result for "101 Dalmatian Puppy."

 I used:
Orly Nail Defense
2 coats of Essence Bella(1 almost did it but I wasn't being careful)
1 coat of Dandy Nails Colorblind
(OPI Alpine Snow, OPI Black Onyx, and Essie French Affair for the puppy)
1 coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast

How awesome is Dandy Nails Colorblind? I am totally in love with it! It's my only black and white glitter polish and really don't feel the need to get any others after seeing how great this one is. I can't wait to buy more of Sandy's polishes in the future! You can get yours from her Etsy Shop when she restocks TONIGHT! She is planning on restocking at around 10pm PST all of the colors, as well as a new color!!  Here is her Facebook Page to keep updated about new restocks. 

What do you think? Thanks for reading!

Pin It!

16 comments:

  1. love that polish!!! awee i love the dalmations great job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God I love the dog so much :P Its seriously adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's adorable! Great background colour too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable! I love it! I'm a huge dog lover, so I extra love it haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is awesome! love the glitter

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT!!!!!! The dalmatian is adorable and the blue with the glitter looks awesome and the whole thing together is completely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh, this is just so cute!
    Makes me wanna hug your nails, just beacuse of the cute little dog on them ; )

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's very creative! i love the details!

    ReplyDelete