Tuesday, December 31, 2013

15 Best Nail Art Manis of 2013!!

Good evening, readers, and Happy New Year!! This is my one and only "best of 2013" post! They are intimidating and take loads of time, which I haven't had much of for this holiday break. Maybe I'll work on that more for next year.

Are you ready? It was really hard to narrow down, as this makes my 276th post of the year. They aren't all nail art, but I did strive to kick up the nail art half way through the year so I had a lot to choose from.



It was hard enough to pick the top 15, there is NO way I can put them in order. So here, in random order, are my 15 favorite nail art looks I've sported this year! (click on the title of each picture to be taken to that post for more pics!)

















There they are! Did you guess any of them? Are you surprised at any of MY favorites? Are there any that you think should have made the list? Give me your thoughts! Thanks for reading!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

*Some of the photos in this post were from press review posts. All are my honest opinion.


















Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. so proud of the utterly amazing year you've had - you've just got stronger and stronger. Can't wait to see what 2014 brings xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great choices!! I am a little surprised your Christmas Nativity and your Doctor Who Snowman mani didn't make it, but you had so many amazing choices - I couldn't have narrowed it down! Can't wait to see what you bring us next year. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's so many pretty designs! I'm really in love with your Butterfly mani and of course the ones with the Mickey glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really awesome mani's! All the best to you in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so fabulous I love the pretty butterfly one with the saran wrap technique =) TFS =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The exploding Tardis is my clear number one from you... It's so amazing! Can't wait to see what you come up with this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so many great manicure! happy new year

    ReplyDelete