Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Digit-al Dozen DOES Red, Gold And Green. Day 4: Moyou Christmas Stamping!

Good morning readers! It's Day 4 of Red, Gold, and Green week with The Digit-al Dozen! Are you feeling in the Christmas spirit yet? Today's manicure is a simple stamping, but as I recently received my order from Moyou London, I couldn't wait to try out the Festive Plate I ordered!



I started with 2 coats of Zoya Giovanna. Then, I topped it with one coat of Dandy Nails Just Hugs, a perfect red dot glitter topper. Once that was dry, I used China Glaze Passion and stamped on a few of my favorite images from the Moyou London Festive Plate 01. Super fun and an easy holiday look!


What do you think of this mani? I love how nicely the images stamped from the Moyou London plate! Thanks so much for reading! Come back tomorrow for the final Red, Gold, and Green mani with The Digit-al Dozen!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the ladies below!

*Dandy Nails Just Hugs was sent for a previous review.

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Great way to use that plate; very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stamping is perfect! I especially love the pinkie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stamping over the glitter is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous mani! The stamping is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfection! Great base with the glitter! And I also love your pinkie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun!! I love the MoYou plates from a far because I want all of them and don't know where to start :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow i love the design =) i just discovered moyou last week and i love their plates

    ReplyDelete