Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Digit-al Dozen DOES Vintage, Day 3: Raggedy Ann and Andy Nail Art!

Hello, readers! It's Day 3 of Vintage Week with The Digit-al Dozen! These nails are inspired by Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls! Raggedy Ann was made in 1915 and introduced to the public in a story in 1918. Raggedy Andy is Raggedy Ann's brother. I've done each of their faces and the patterns on their shirt and dress on the other nails.



What do you think? I remember my grandma had some Raggedy Ann dolls, did you have any? Thanks so much for reading, come back tomorrow for Day 4 of Vintage Week with The Digit-al Dozen!





Pin It!

14 comments:

  1. Haha! I LOVED Raggedy Anne was I was little. I had a doll that I kept right up until I was a pre-teen. I can't think of what happened to her after that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brings back memories! This is perfectly executed too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! Perfect too for vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These nails are amazing! I don't know the dolls, but I digg the nail art ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! Are you creative or what!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! takes me back, i totally had a raggedy raggedy ann for so many years when i was a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these! I had a Raggedy Ann doll when i was little that i carried everywhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my favorite toys when I was little!! Absolutely love this design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so perfect! I love them! So many good childhood memories with my Raggedy Ann doll!

    ReplyDelete