Monday, February 17, 2014

Elevation Polish Skittlette!

Good morning, readers! I have a tamer mani to show you today compared to last weeks Digit-al Dozen Vintage Week. Kind of a "palette cleanser" for me, I tend to go simple with some of my favorite colors when I need a break from free hand nail art.


I was able to grab this new Small Batch Prototype from the Elevation Polish Feb 7th restock: SBP Salcantay. It's a purple, gold, and iridescent glitter topper in a sheer purple base. Super gorgeous and I've paired it over Elevation Polish Malaspina Glacier on my ring and pinky nails. For my index and middle nails, I've stamped an image from Moyou London Sailer plate 07 with Elevation Polish Pic du Gar.  It wasn't a perfect transfer and I'm not sure if it was due to my stamper or the polish, but it worked good enough for me!


This SBP Salcantay will only be available at the next Elevation Polish restock on Feb 22nd 9am CST. There are a small amount listed and they go really quickly so good luck! 

Malaspina Glacier is a Llarowe exclusive so you will have go to her link below and keep up with news to see when it will be restocked. 

Pic du Gar is currently available here on the Elevation Polish website.

Thanks so much for reading! Happy Monday!



Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I love the stamping; it all looks like an ocean or mountainscape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the stamping and the base colour is really stunning.

    ReplyDelete