Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 25: Inspired By Fashion

Good morning! Today's challenge is Inspired By Fashion. I'm not usually up to date on fashion and usually just wear what I like so it took me a bit to decide what to do. I ended up going with a Coach purse pattern because I do like purses and I thought it would be easily recognizable for a nail design.




This bottom picture is more color accurate. I used Essie French Affair for the base color and a striper brush with Color Club Foil Me Once(from the new Foiled Collection I found at Ross this week!) for the C's.

What do you think? I love the two colors together and think the design came out pretty well. Thanks for reading!
Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. Wow, really well done. It looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I love the color you did the design with!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! Is it a stamp? I so want to do this lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are cuuute !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Coach purses! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I want to do the challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. From the thumbnail, I thought these were stamped, but on closer inspection they're not! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought it was a stamp too !!! You did an amazing job !!!!

    ReplyDelete