Monday, October 10, 2011

Louise and Edward over Big Smoke

Hello readers! Now that the challenge is over, I've started to try some new polishes I bought during the challenge month. There seems to be a lot going on with this mani, but I really like it in person and can't stop looking at my nails! I appologize for the pictures, it's been rainy here so they didn't come out as good as usual.

This was just essence Louise over butterLONDON Big Smoke. I could have stopped there, but I wanted more color.

This is with essence Edward added. They are much more sparkly and colorful in person, I wish I could have gotten a better picture.

What do you think? Should I have stopped after Louise? Thanks for reading!
Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Love the combo. Looks like a party to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a super fun combo actually - really enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. It definitely looks like a party :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhh! I love this glitter combo! Big Smoke is one of my favorite polishes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. woww you peaple have so many beautiful nail colors i have only 2 :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I'm a glitter fiend though, so I'm a bit biased ;)

    ReplyDelete