Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 30: Inspired By A Tutorial

Good morning, readers!! I actually have this post ready on time! Tomorrow is the last day of this 31 day challenge and I think I am looking forward to it! It's been fun, but I think I need a break from all of this nail art! I have some more Essence Twins sets that I haven't been able to try so those may be up first!

Today's challenge was inspired by a tutorial. I am always trying to recreate Cutepolish's designs and you've already seen some posted on this blog. This time, I picked a Halloween themed mani to recreate! Here is Cutepolish's tutorial:




And here are my nails:



I freehanded this design instead of using tape like in the tutorial but other than that, it's the same idea.

I used: Base Coat of OPI Base Coat
Base Color: OPI Bubble Bath
Color Club Almost Famous(yellow)
OPI In My Back Pocket(orange)
Essie Blanc(white)
Top coat of Out the Door

What do you think of my first Halloween mani of the season? Thanks for reading!
Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. It's soooo good!!! AS USUAL! I've got to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good! It makes me hungry, too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I just adore candy corn - love how it turned out <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you did just the tips as candy corn. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks just like candy corn!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is adorable!! it makes me want to eat your nails!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute! I must try this design

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great pic! I haven't seen this one before! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect mani for te Halloween season!

    Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely awesome, I'm addicted to candy corn lol

    ReplyDelete