Sunday, October 30, 2011

New Ozotic Mishmash 532!

Good morning, readers! I hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday today!

Are you ready for day 2 of our Mishmash-athon? I got such a huge amount of comments on my post of Ozotic 531 yesterday, so thank you for that! These Ozotic Mishmash holographic multichrome polishes are so gorgeous, I just know you will love today's post as well!

Say hello to Ozotic 532! The most dominant color in this polish is teal, but it changes to royal blue and purple as well! The purple is also very easily noticeable, but the blue is like the hidden secret you get to see at just the right angle of light! I really love this polish and it was just as amazing to apply as 531. These pictures are of 2 coats over black, and one layer of top coat. Again, the top coat does not seem to dull the holo effect at all in these polishes!

The photo above shows off the teal. 

The gorgeous purple!

The hidden royal blue

Such a pretty bottle!

And here is the shade picture to show off the multichrome. 

A special thanks to Leah Ann at Llarowe for providing these polishes for me to review for you all! Don't forget to check out her online store at http://shop.llarowe.com. She is the US Stockist for Glitter Gal and A-England polishes, as well as part of the piCture pOlish network. Also, she has recently added HITS polishes to her store!

What are your thoughts? Are you drooling over these polishes yet? Stay tuned for days 3 and 4 of the Mishmash-athon to help decide which colors you want to order from Llarowe! Thanks for reading!


http://shop.llarowe.com
Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. Oh my! Do you know what???? I'm wearing a combo of Ozotic + Glitter Gal Silver that looks exactly the same! I can't believe!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll post my pictures tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nailderella, how awesome! can't wait to see your post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, Jacki! I was surprised because I've just finished going through my pictures and I also picked the teal, purple and blue + the holo! Funny~
    I really like the way you take your pictures and your nails look super pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will NEED to get my hands on some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I need this polish, it's so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW, I added a link to your blog because I'm doing an Ozotic week so I talked about these new beauties!
    (http://nailderellanails.blogspot.com/2011/10/ozotic-week.html)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is absolutely unbelievably gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete