Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Matte Mani Plus Nail Haul Pics

Hello readers! The rain let up a tiny bit this morning so I was able to take pictures of my previous mani with a matte top coat added! It looks pretty awesome, I just love making glitter matte! I also want to share my recent nail mail and polish hauls with you.

 What do you think of the matte? I used Essie Matte About You and love it! Please excuse the lack of lotion before I took the pic, I was just happy it stopped raining long enough for me to snap some pics!



And on to my recent hauls: 
14 new polishes and 2 new hand lotions.


First up, we have my very first polish swap(and it was international!) with NAIL L00PY! Left to right: All About Nails Purple Rain, GOSH Yellow Bombay, and No7  Blackberry! I am so excited about these UK brands! Thanks Nail Loopy!!


 Next I have NYC West Village sent to me from Jenn at All That Is Gorgeous... She had a giveaway and sent this as a consolation prize when I didn't win. How sweet is she!?! Thanks again, Jenn!

 Onto another giveaway, I won these goodies from Destany at Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom! This was my very first giveaway win and I was so excited!! She sent me Wet n Wild Tulip-git To Quit and this awesome Arome Ambiance Hand Cream! Thanks, Destany!!


I picked these beauties up from Ulta last week. They were having a buy 2, get a free base or top coat sale, plus a $5 off of $10 coupon so I got all 3 of these for $12 and they are $8.50 each normally! Score! Left to right: Natural Nail Base Coat, Bubble Bath, and Do You Think I'm Tex-y?

My October Julep Maven box!!! I got (L to R): Dendrie, Glow On Hand Brightener, and Brooklyn! I will be doing a separate Julep post soon on these.

Lastly, I got the China Glaze Haunting Collection from Sallys over a week ago! L to R: Ghoulish Glow glow in the dark polish(!!), Black Mesh crackle, It's Alive, and Cross Iron 360. This pack was like 12 dollars for all 4!! 

Well, there you have it! Hope you enjoyed my post! Have a wonderful day!
Pin It!

14 comments:

  1. Oh! Oh! Cross Iron 360 looks like a polish I need!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I've never been a fan of matte polishes, but matte glitter rocks! I'm definitely going to try this out later, thanks for sharing this with us.

    xoxo Lyciènne

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayy, i'm so glad you like them : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also just of my October Julep Box and I loved the polishes. I have the grey on now. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's Alive is by far one of my favorite polishes this year! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mani!!!! It's gorgeous!!!
    I love It's Alive with all of my heart! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the glitter mani with the matte!!!

    I really want It's Alive too! Can't wait to see a post on the CG set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the china glaze ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I really like mattifying glitter too and do it very often. Nice haul btw!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that mani and what an awesome haul!!!

    ReplyDelete