Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 26: Inspired By A Pattern

Hello readers!! Sorry for the late post, we were having a family day today but I didn't want to fail at the challenge so I did this simple mani tonight to keep up. Is this even considered a pattern?  I think it looks like Halloween fishnet stockings :)

 I found the China Glaze Haunting set today at Sally's and knew I had to try out It's Alive!! I stamped over with Sinful Colors Black on Black with the fishnet design from Bundle Monster plate BM-209. It could use a coat of Gelous to smooth out the glitter but I just did one coat of Out the Door because Gelous has smeared my stamping before. 

Look at that pretty glitter!!

So what do you think? It was a simple pattern design and even though I had planned a more intricate design, I like how this one turned out. Thanks for reading!
Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. OMG! i really love this combo!! i don't have any stamping plates but the more and more i see certain patterns the more i want them!! this is so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOOOOOOO....that is a great combo!!! Yes! It's a pattern! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fishnet stamp! It's one of my personal favorites! The Alive looks great as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it - the polish already accounts for a double take but the stamping finishes it off beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks awesome! I love the Its Alive underneath!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous! Also I think I need the Haunting collection....*runs for door*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this stamp and did a fishnets black and white mani! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE It's Alive! It looks great stamped too.

    ReplyDelete