Saturday, October 29, 2011

New Ozotic Mishmash 531!

Hello readers, I have some amazing polishes to show you for the next 4 days! The super sweet Leah Ann from Llarowe sent me all 4 of the new Ozotic Mishmash holographic multichrome polishes to review and share with you!! I was so excited for these to come out and they did not disappoint! They are a mishmash of the best Ozotics: multichromatic and holographic! Can it get any better than that?! I doubt it.

Now, let me introduce you to the gorgeous 531! This seems to change color between gold, bronze, a reddish purple, and even green sometimes. Ozotic may just be my favorite nail polish brand. They are a little sheer but are meant to be worn over a black base(or another dark color). This was just 2 coats over black, and you could get away with one but I wanted to show the true color of the polish. They apply flawlessly, the cap is almost rubbery so it's easy to keep hold of it, and the brushes are great. A+ from me!

Of course I took a zillion pictures, but here are my favorites:

At this angle, you can really see the bronze color among the rainbow!

This is the reddish purple I was talking about! So pretty!

Check out the linear holographic particles! Gorgeous!!

Even the bottle looks amazing in the sunlight!!

And if you were interested, this is a picture when the sun went behind the clouds. You can see the many colors here. Green on the top, gold, bronze, reddish purple, etc. It seems that the green and gold are at the most extreme angles when the sun is out so I couldn't get it on the camera very well unless it was shady like this.

Topcoat did not weaken the holographic effect at all, which I love because I can't stand going around without top coat! I love this color and can't wait to try out the other 3 and share them with you here!

A special thanks to Leah Ann at Llarowe for providing these to me for review! Leah Ann is the official US Stockist for Glitter Gal and A-England polishes, as well as part of the piCture pOlish network. She has also recently added HITS polishes to her site! Her shipping is fast and extremely affordable! Please visit her site: http://shop.llarowe.com and check out these amazing polishes that are usually hard to get if you live in the US! She also has a Facebook Page with lots of swatch links!




http://shop.llarowe.com
Pin It!

22 comments:

  1. These polishes are truly amazing as are your pictures! Can't wait for the other 3! :) Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those polishes are so awesome! I need to get my hands on those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holographic multichrome?!I'm in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just wow. Can't say anymore or I will drool all over the place ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *I'm in heaven*
    I just can't believe what I'm seeing! this is truely amazing....!! wow wow wow wow! A dream is coming true!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! How very nice of Leah Anne! Absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHAAT! *jaw drops* That's incredible! They mixed two of my favorite typed of polish. That's just...no words. amazing

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHOA! this is beautiful! I want one so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. whaaaaat? wowo great photos! can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love! I wish she would send me polishes LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOOOOO!! Pretty! I looks like a galaxy mani all on its own!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, this is absolutely stunning! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous! One of the best polishes they have created...ever!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, that one's so beautiful *swoons*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just got this color in the mail and now I can't wait to try it out :)

    ReplyDelete