Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day 31: Recreate A Favorite Challenge!

Hello readers!! I finally finished the 31 day challenge!!! :) Today's theme was to recreate a favorite challenge and my facebook friends and I decided to recreate something someone else did on a challenge day. I chose to recreate Sarah at Chalkboard Nails ladybug design(used for polka dot day). You can see her post here. Check out the rest of her posts, too, her nail designs are amazing!

Here are my ladybug nails:

I used: OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
Color Club Red-ical Gypsy
Wet n Wild Ink Well, dotting tools, and a striper brush for the design.
Top coat of Out The Door.

What do you think? I love it! We are going to a pirate festival today and I thought the colors would fit right in. I am glad this challenge is over and I can start some more of my new untried nail polishes!

Thanks for reading!
Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the ladybugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that redical gypsy awesome? I just love it! Your ladybugs are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those are so adorable! I just saw the full line of nail art brushes at the dollar tree here and I'm thinking I'm going to do this on my daughter's tiny nails. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete