Wednesday, January 14, 2015

13 Days Of January, Day 6: Inspired By Pinterest! (Color Block Nail Art)

Good afternoon, readers! I have a second nail art look for you today. The prompt for Day 6 of the 13 Days of January Nail Art Challenge is Inspired by Pinterest. I love looking at nail art ideas on Pinterest and this is an idea I came across a few weeks ago and have been wanting to recreate ever since. Unfortunately, I have tried and cannot find the owner of this tutorial. If you know, please comment! This is a color block look and I love the color combo!

The original mani (pinned HERE) looks like tape was used because of the gorgeous crisp lines but I am too impatient for that many layers of tape so I used a nail art brush and painted the color blocks freehand! Here are the colors I used: Milani Violet Dash, Orly Frolic, Sally Hansen Thinking of Blue, and OPI Who Are You Calling Bossy? 



What do you think? I really like color block nails! Thanks so much for reading! 


Pin It!

3 comments: