Friday, January 16, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen DOES Fairy Tales, Day 5: Gingerbread Man!

Good afternoon, readers! Here is my final mani for Fairy Tales Week with The Digit-al Dozen! This week kicked my butt but I hope you've enjoyed it. The new members of the group did a fab job! My final story inspiration is The Gingerbread Man! Do you know the tale?

A gingerbread man is baked but he jumps out of the oven and runs from the house and the little old couple that wanted to eat him. He keeps running and is chased by different animals and the old people all the way to a river. He is scared about crossing the river because he will get soggy but everyone is catching up to him and he doesn't know what to do. A sly fox shows up and tells him he will help him cross the river to safety. The fox ends up eating him.

Not the nicest story but a lot of fairy tales aren't!

What do you think? I am really happy to have finished this week's challenge. Hopefully next month's will be nicer to me! Thanks so much for reading, come back later today for the 13 Days of January Challenge: Green base.


Pin It!

16 comments:

  1. That fox is so freaking cute! You had a great week of nail art. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable; that fox is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these. And I agree... You had a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i love this so much! Little D has had me read this story to her every night at bedtime for the last month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!! I love that little fox!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fox is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You killed this entire week, as usual! Love this - what a cute fox!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this is the cutest fox EVER!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute! I love the fox! I bet the gingerbread man is saying: "not my gumdrop buttons!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's been a long time since I've heard that story! Love how your manicure looks :)

    ReplyDelete