- I started out with 2 generous coats of OPI You Are So Outta Lime!
- Once that was dry, I dabbed on a coat of Cirque Colors Au 23K Gold Leaf topper.
- I filled a shot glass with room temperature water and dropped a few drops of OPI Christmas Gone Plaid on the surface of the water.
- Next, I sprayed some rubbing alcohol into the shot glass a few times until I liked the design.
- I dunked my finger (sometimes 2 at a time) with my nail facing down into the water just like with a watermarble.
- Once I did this on all nails, I repeated those steps with OPI Green On The Runway for a sheer, color shifting layer.
- KBShimmer Clearly On Top was used to seal and smooth the layers.
What do you think? I really love how abstract the designs turn out during a spray marble and I love that the gold flakes are peeking out. Thanks so much for reading! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Come back Monday for the next 13 Days of January: Artwork!