This is a messy technique so I recommend taping around the nails, using peel off glue, or something like Liquid Palisade for easier cleanup!
- I started out with 2 easy coats of Elevation Polish Ceram Sea.
- Next, I added some blobs of OPI Black Onyx, OPI Alpine Snow, and Sinful Colors Cool Grey on my work surface (one at a time).
- Then, I dipped the end of my skinny straw into a puddle of one colored polish, hovered over the nail, and blew hard on the other end to "spray" the polish onto the nail.
- I repeated with the other colors until I was happy with the results.
- KBShimmer Clearly On Top was used to seal it in and add shine.
What do you think of this look? Have you tried this technique before? Thanks so much for reading!