Monday, July 2, 2012

The Prettiest Blue Glitter!

Good morning, readers! I think I saved the best of the three Not Too Polished polishes for last. This one is easily my favorite and I don't want to take it off, EVER. (I am a blue polish person, if you hadn't noticed). This is Bengal Fire from the July Limited Edition Firecracker Collection. It's a blue tinted base with royal multiglitters.



As you can see, there are glitters that aren't blue in the mix, but blue is the most prominent.



I used:
Orly Nail Defense
2 coats of Not Too Polished Bengal Fire
1 coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast

Would you believe how this is only 2 coats? Very pigmented jelly base and packed with glitter! I just love it and can't stop staring at my nails! It was easy to apply and is completely smooth with one coat of top coat. I really can't say enough good things about this polish. GREAT JOB, LIZ! 

Here is Liz' Not Too Polished Facebook Page as well as her Etsy shop for updates and purchasing. This is part of July's LE Firecracker collection so get it while you can! 

What do you think? Thanks for reading!

*This Polish was sent for me to review with my honest opinion.


Pin It!

8 comments: