Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Red and Gold Zig Zags!

Good morning, readers! I haven't been doing much nail art lately but felt inspired today! At first, I'd just wanted to try out my new Ozotic Elytra 530 over OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress. But, after seeing them together, I knew that adding some gold nail art would make me happier. At least stamping is a quick and easy nail art so it didn't take much time to do. (I'm 38 weeks pregnant today, and I find it hard to sit and do my nails for too long now, especially with anything involving nail art.)

Ozotic Elytra 530 is an awesome color shifting glitter. I'll try it over black or a darker color next time to see the full color shift, but this was more subtle and I liked it.



You can see a bit of the color shift in the glitter in this shot.

I used:
Orly Nail Defense
2 coats of OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress
2 coats of Ozotic Elytra 530
China Glaze Passion and MASH Stamp plate m78
Cult Nails Wicked Fast

What do you think of this combo? Thanks for reading!

Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite stamping plates of all time. Somehow this manicure feels really glammy to me. Like something you'd wear for a night out. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for a hands over the belly pic!!!! hehe

    beautiful mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love this... and i love ozotic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is lovely and it is really inspiring me!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I thought it was a water marble when I first saw the photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so talented with nails! Love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm dying to do some stamping on my nails but I just don't seem to get the hand of it... I've tried so many times but none of them were good. I can never get the full design on the stamper. Do you have any special tric to get it right or is it really just a matter of practice?

    ReplyDelete