Saturday, July 28, 2012

Naild'it Summer Lovin Water!

Hello readers! I actually have a real post for you this afternoon! Thanks for sticking around during my absence and understanding that my posts won't be as frequent now that I am a happy momma to TWO kids. Owen is doing great and we are getting the hang of it around here, thank you all for the warm wishes toward him. Hailey is being an awesome big sister as well--a perfect little helper!

Okay, onto the polish! Andrea from Naild'it on Etsy sent me this gorgeous glitter to review and share with you guys. I love it so much! This is from the new Summer Lovin trio and is a wonderful mix of different colored glitters. As described by Andrea on the Etsy listing: "Summer Lovin Water is a loaded glitter nail polish with blues, teals, aquas, whites, greens, purples, blacks, with blue hearts and hexes.






After seeing a few different base colors on the Etsy listing photos for Summer Lovin Water, I decided to go for something different. I decided on piCture pOlish Wisteria with accent nails of China Glaze Starboard. I like how they match their corresponding glitters and the blues stand out so much!


Look at the blue heart!


I used:
Orly Nail Defense
2 coats of each piCture pOlish Wisteria and China Glaze Starboard
2 coats of Naild'it Summer Lovin Water 
1 coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast

I just love the combo of colors and glitters in Water! It applied easily and was packed enough that one coat would have covered it. But we know how much I love glitter, so two coats for me! All in all, I definitely love this polish and I'll be adding some more Naild'it polishes to my wishlist! What do you think?

Andrea's Naild'it Etsy Shop can be found here, her full size(0.5 oz/15ml) bottles retail for $8.50.

*This polish was sent for me to review with my honest opinion.

Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. Wow, this is stunning~ I love the colors you layered it over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty w the undies you chose! Glad everything's going well w your new baby! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great undies!! I really like this heart. I might check this polish up close ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE these swatches! :) Congrats!!!!!! Thanks for doing the review! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. ps.. the congrats is for the new baby not for the swatches!!! I read that after I posted and it sounded weird :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love it over the green!

    ReplyDelete