Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth of July!

Happy Fourth of July, readers! I was unsure of what kind of mani I wanted to do for the holiday and then it hit me yesterday afternoon and I'm so glad I did it! I haven't done a splatter mani in a long time and I forgot how fun they can turn out with the right color combinations! And, this didn't take that long for me to do, either!


I used:
Orly Nail Defense
2 coats of Zoya Posh(favorite red polish EVER)
OPI Alpine Snow and Blue My Mind for the splatter
An old pen barrel to blow through for the splatter effect
1 coat of CND Silver Sparkling
Pure Ice Silver Mercedes and my essence plate for the star stamp
Cult Nails Wicked Fast Top Coat

I think it will be perfect for our festivities today and fireworks tonight! What do you think? Have you ever done a splatter mani?

A group of friends of mine got together to do a collaborative mani day(today) so come see what Fourth of July designs my friends did as well:




Pin It!

19 comments:

  1. It turned out so gorgeous!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!
    Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous splatter!! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful & unique!! And you weren't planning on playing. (;

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this, and the manicures of your friends, all great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this so much!!! I want to try a splatter mani but I'm skeert! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks awesome, love the star accent nail too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is awesome! i need to do a splatter mani again

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh sure just flaunt your Posh on 4th of July! This looks great!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks great!!!! Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks great! I love how sparkly it is!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's really pretty!!! Happy 4th of July for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've wanted to do a splatter mani for so long! These look great! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your splatter!! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a nice looking splatter! And such a perfect base coat too.

    ReplyDelete