Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Whale Nails 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea!

Hello readers! I have another Sonoma Nail Art polish to showcase today! This one is 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea and super gorgeous! My friend Kim at The Ides Of Polish recently wore it with a base color of Manglaze ILF and I loved the combo! So, I went diving into my stash trying to find anything similar to the Manglaze. I chose Zoya Zuza and I love how they looked together! And, because it was a sea themed glitter polish, I wanted to do a little bit of nail art on an accent nail for fun.



Cute little whale close up!

Just look at the gorgeous glitter combos in 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea! LOVE!

I used:
Orly Nail Defense
1 coat of OPI Bubble Bath(trying to avoid the awful staining from Zoya Zuza I got last time)
2 coats of Zoya Zuza
2 coats of Sonoma Nail Art 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea
Cult Nails Wicked Fast

Whale Accent:
Milani Beach Front and a striper brush
Milani Black Swift
Milani White On The Spot and 2 dotting tools

What do you think? I was originally planning a whale on each finger but decided that I didn't want to cover up the gorgeous 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea that much so went with one whale. I think it works. 

Here is the Etsy Store for Sonoma Nail Art as well as the Facebook Page to keep up with shop openings and sales updates. She's closed up shop now so keep your eyes peeled for the next opening! They go FAST! I was lucky enough to have my friend, Ana, going to visit the store in Sonoma County where the polish is also sold and she picked this up for me! Thanks for reading!
Pin It!

39 comments:

  1. OMG This whale is AHdorbs!!!!!! I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the whale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! The whale really makes it look like it is a sea manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh! I love this! so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. STOP IT. STOP IT RIGHT NOW. This is TOO adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so freaking cute! It gives me a bit more inspiration for trying nail art over my glitters. I've been fighting that for a while now but I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the cutest nail art i've seen! Love it! x

    Judy.

    judysbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute mani! The whale looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!!! I love I love I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally in love with your whale!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! But it looks like that polish has curling glitter...uh oh. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see it in the macro but I can't feel it at all!

      Delete
  12. This is great! That glitter is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is great! That glitter is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful!love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i like your post thank you for sharing it !

    First 48

    ReplyDelete
  16. SO cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow how adorable! I have some Sonoma polishes and love how you used 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The whale is fricking adorable. I love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You've gone several days without a post...I bet you're having that baby!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the nails! Wow - you have serious talent. I'm lucky if I can paint my nails without making a huge mess.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your beautiful photos do this fabulous and fun design justice! :0)Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  22. Omg look at that adorable whale! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm in LOVE! It is totally an Under the Sea Adventure <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ahh! I love it! Whales...my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  25. omg! this is so cute! i have to try this, great blog girl, all your nail posts are very pretty.

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ooooh, this is the cutest thing ever, I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete