Monday, September 30, 2013

Elevation Polish Snowy Gradient Mani!

Good morning, readers! I wanted to share a recent nail look I did using three Elevation Polishes and I love how they looked together! A nail friend said they looked like the first snow of the year and I think she is right!

I started out with two coats of Tavan Bogd. Then, I did a gradient with Malaspina Glacier and Tavan Bogd and topped it with a coat of Dzhangi-Tau. Dzhangi-Tau is part of the Geo Duo and it's almost sold out on the Elevation Polish website! It was out for a couple of months but you won't be able to get it again after these last ones sell out.

I just love the shimmer in Dzhangi-Tau! So gorgeous!





Even the bottles look pretty together!

What do you think? Tavan Bogd and Dzhangi-Tau are available on Elevationpolish.com. Malaspina Glacier is a Llarowe Exclusive so you will have to buy it HERE. Thanks for reading!

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, that's so pretty! I'm really getting into gradients at the moment and this is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just too cute! I haven't been able to get my hands on any elevation polish *pouts*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Dzhangi-Tau is stunning! This whole look just fits so well with Elevation Polish :)

    ReplyDelete