Thursday, September 19, 2013

Happy Birthday, Caitlin! Cupcake Nail Art!

Good morning, readers! It's my little sister, Caitlin's, 22nd Birthday today!! Let's all wish her a Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Caitlin!!!

 She is an amazing young woman and I am so proud to call her my little sister. She is currently teaching at a Christian school in Cambodia for 2 years and this summer she was in Africa on a mission trip, so it's been a while since we've been able to hang out. I wish I was wearing this mani to a birthday party for her to see in person, but I hope she will see this post and know we were all celebrating with her in spirit.

Here is a picture of us together during our few hours at the airport in between her arriving home from Kenya and leaving on another plane to Cambodia:
Isn't she cute in her African attire?! 

I did some cupcake nail art for her birthday! I finally got to use The Nail Junkie Cupcake for my original reason for buying it. The base is Illamasqua Seance and of course I couldn't help but add some candles and "22" on top of the cupcakes! 



What do you think? Did you notice I've decided to try out rounded nails? I'm definitely digging them! Thanks for reading!


Love you, sister! Can't wait to see you for Christmas break! xoxo




Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. These are adorable and I'm loving your new nail shape! A very happy birthday to Caitlin! She sounds like an amazing woman, much like her big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww. Cute nails, cute post, cute sister. You are both fantastic. Happy birthday, Caitlin! Rock on! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is a fantastic mani! Thank you for sharing this! Happpy birthday Caitlin!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo cute! I know cait will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Caitlin ! and enjoy those adorable cupcake nails as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your sister! I love the cupcakes! They're really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated to your sister! your cupcake nails are the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete