Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 6 of the Sparkle-thon! Nubar Fire Sparkle

TGIF!! I'm hoping the weather won't be too bad this weekend from this hurricane. I've taken the next few days of pictures in advance in case we don't have any sun from the storm for my pictures.

Today's sparkle color is the red in the Sparkle Collection, called Fire Sparkle. It's in a thin red base and there seems to be some orange tones mixed in with the reds. I think the name fits very well! On to the pictures!


 I don't know how this one compares to other red glitters out there because this is my only red glitter. I like it, though!! This was only 2 coats and it had great coverage. What do you think? Thanks for reading!
Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Very unique color, the name suits it well, I give it five stars!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh the only red glitter I have is Red Carpet by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear and it's nowhere near as gorgeous as this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this-such a sexy red! I'm in virginia so lets hope we don't get drowned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I love this polish! and don't have any red glitters but everytime I think about glitters I tell myself I so want a red glitter polish!!!
    It looks just gorgeous on your nails! and nice pix!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have just loved this sparkle series you've been doing! They're all amazing! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. beauuuutiful! i love the name too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Jossie, I agree!!

    @serendipitously.create, I don't have that SH one but I do love this one!

    @Fingers, good luck!! The storm passed where I am in GA today and we didn't even get rain because it was too far off shore, yay!

    @Nailderella, thank you!!!! :D

    @imfeelingnail-venturous, thank you!

    @Noelie, thank you!! I am having too much fun!

    @Sandra, thank you!

    @Beanie, thank you, I also love the name!!

    ReplyDelete