Friday, August 3, 2012

Creme Gradient Using Avon Nailwear Pro+

Hello readers! I have some new polishes to share with you today. These are Avon Nailwear Pro+! They have 45 different shades and I picked 3 cremes that I thought would go well together for some nail art! Vintage Blue, Sea Breeze, and Jade! They are gorgeous!




 Before we get onto the nail art, lets see some swatches of the colors on their own!

This is Vintage Blue. A pale blue creme that is almost a one coater! I don't think I've ever used a pastel creme that wasn't streaky and needing 3+ coats. This is 2 coats shown above. 

Next, we have Sea Breeze. This is my favorite color of the three. It's a very squishy aqua creme, I almost want to call it a crelly(creme+jelly) finish. It was a little more sheer than the other two and needed 3 coats. Just look at the color and shine, no top coat! Just amazing.

Finally, we have Jade. This was similar to Vintage Blue and barely needed 2 coats. A gorgeous mint green creme.

 I saw this creme gradient technique over at the Nailasaurus with a tutorial a while back and have really been wanting to try it out! Once these Avon polishes arrived, I knew they would be perfect for a gradient so I had to go for it. And I am so glad I did-- I just love how this turned out! I had no idea how smooth the gradient from color to color could look!

The colors went so well together, it's almost hard to tell there are 3 different colors on my nails! 

I just love close ups! 

I used:
Orly Nail Defense
1 coat of Avon Vintage Blue as a base color
Makeup sponge and Avon Vintage Blue, Sea Breeze, and Jade for the gradient
Cult Nails Wicked Fast

What do you think? I really liked these polishes and this mani is one of my favorites I've ever done. I'll definitely be doing this more often! Which is your favorite of the colors?

Come see the other Avon Nailwear Pro+ polishes HERE

They retail for $6 but are currently on sale as 2 for $6.99!

Thanks for reading!

*These polishes were sent for me to review with my honest opinion
Pin It!

19 comments:

  1. Such a pretty color combination!! I love gradients, I did one today too : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a brilliant gradient. Looks so naturally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of these polishes! Awesome looking gradient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are so nice! they go great together

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy wow, what an AMAZING gradient!!! I have tried so many times to do a gradient, even using that same tutorial but I fail time and time again. This inspires me to give it another go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful! Love these colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! These colours work so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. woah you can bearly tell! i love avon though!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Sea Breeze and Jade! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous gradient. If only I owned Sea Breeze I could give it a try! I haven't worn Jade much, but Vintage Blue is my favorite light blue polish.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ZOMG. This is gorgeous! I love Avon's nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful job! Looks like I'm going to have to find an Avon lady!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, this is flat out gorgeous! Your nails look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such meltingly beautiful colours, and they compliment each other amazingly well. What a beautiful gradient!

    ReplyDelete