Friday, August 31, 2012

Lilacquer Fifth Element Collection: Part 2

Good morning! As promised, I have the 2nd part of Lilacquer's Fifth Element Collection! Today I'll be showing the greens. If you missed my post on the blues, come see HERE.

Zorg Industries and Super Green

First up is Zorg Industries! From the Etsy listing, this is a "murky gray jelly with a subtle green to blue shift, almost ugly. Almost!" I definitely prefer this color over black, especially because it brings out the duochrome a lot more. I'm showing over black, white, and by itself. No top coat.

Index: One coat over black
Middle: 2 coats over white
Ring and Pinky: 3 coats by itself

2 coats over white

1 coat over black. It's a more subtle shift, but I like it!

Next up is Super Green! I like this so much more than I expected to, and the duochrome over black was a surprise to me! From it's Etsy listing, it's a "acid green with darker green shimmer verging on a metallic orange."  Again, I'm showing over black, white, and on it's own with no top coat. 

Index: One coat over black
Middle: 2 coats over white
Ring and Pinky: 3 coats by itself


2 coats over white.

1 coat over black. Wow!

What do you think of these 2 polishes from the Fifth Element Collection? I like Super Green the best, because I like the color on it's own and over black there is an awesome color shift. Both applied very easily and built up nicely on their own. 

Lilacquer polishes can be purchased for $9 for 15mL at her Etsy Shop HERE
Also, keep up to date with the Lilacquer Facebook Page HERE

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for the other 4 polishes from the Fifth Element Collection!

*These polishes were sent for me to review with my honest opinion.
Pin It!

3 comments: