Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Mommy's NOTD: Zoya Song and Ivanka!

Good morning! I have another simple mani that I've been wearing to show you (I even did my toes to match!). Ever since Zoya Russia posted this photo on their facebook page for the combination of Song and Ivanka, I knew I had to try it. I love both colors so much and think they look awesome together!

I just got this gorgeous Zoya Song from Copious.com with one of their free $10 vouchers and am SO GLAD that I picked this one. It's such a gorgeous blue, I'm in love!



I used:
Duri Rejuvacote
2 coats of Zoya Song
3 coats of Zoya Ivanka
1 coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast

I also recently started using Duri Rejuvacote as a base coat so I'll report in a few weeks how my nails are doing with it! 

Zoya Song could be a one coater, I just did 2 out of habit. It dries a little dull so once the top coat gets put back on, the shimmery particles really show up! Love love love!

What do you think of this combo? I have a feeling I'll be trying out a lot more simple color combos in the future. Thanks for reading!
Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. I am loving this mani...I am loving both these colors! They look amazing together...very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those colours! Super pretty mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I need Song in my life NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ivanka stays a pretty, but Song is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O.o OMG! Song is SO pretty. Gonna have to put this on the wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple and pretty combo! Like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your macro shot of Song does a really good job of showing the glass flecks. Seeing that detail makes me wonder how close it is to Orly Stone Cold.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw the same photo on Pinterest and have been dreaming of an Ivanka/Song french mani ever since! One of these days... :)

    I found Rejuvacote on Amazon.com for $5, and it just came in the mail. I've heard great things about it, and am anxious to see if it works well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great color combo and I love the flecky quality of the polish!

    ReplyDelete