Saturday, August 18, 2012

Squishy Teal Goodness!

Hello readers! I have a jelly sandwich mani to show you today that I'm in love with! I've had it on for 4 days now and don't want to take it off!(But, I do have some chips from my cleaning spree so I must change it this afternoon if I am able to find the time).

I primarily ordered Zoya Frida on Copious because I wanted to do some jelly sandwiches with it and am so glad I did! I chose to try out Lynnderella Thank Blue! as the glitter layer and love that its also teal. The glitters seemed to glow and shimmer from within the jelly layers and really made it gorgeous! I wish you could see the holographic glitters better in my swatches because in person it's even better!


Just look at how squishy this looks!! And you can see a bit of the holo glitters showing other colors!

I used:
Duri Rejuvacote
2 coats of Zoya Frida
1 coat of Lynnderella Thank Blue!
1 coat of Zoya Frida
1 coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast

So what do you think? This makes me want to try tons of other jelly sandwich manis! 

Are you new to Copious.com? Or wondering what it is? It's an online marketplace where lots of people list polishes and other things for sale(not just beauty items!). Please click my referral link below for a free $10 sign up credit! I'll get $5 credit after you've received your first purchase as well! They often give out $10 credits to use and I've gotten 5 polishes for free since I've signed up! (Make sure you link it with your Facebook or Twitter account to be eligible for the credit)


Thanks for reading!
Pin It!

16 comments:

  1. This looks awesome!! I did something similar this morning but with multicolored glitter, I am loving the use of TB! I actually have that one, I should try it out it looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the jelly sandwiches more and more and more. LOVE the TEAL!!!! wah no buy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's gorgeous!! I can't belive I have thank blue and not tried it yet lol
    this Zoya jelly is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just IN LOVE with this mani ♥♥♥
    This is AMAZING Jacki!!! Well, as always ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lucky score, i have been searching hi and lo for frida on copious! no luck for me! i neeeeeeeed it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! You made it look perfect and so dreamy!
    And you're not helping me... I keep trying to NOT purchase the Zoya Gloss set... lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful!! I love teal! My Frida just arrived the other day from Zoya. I'll have to think of another glitter different than using the Lynnderella. Do you have any suggestions on a close dupe?
    For Missy Gnarly Gnails, you can get Frida at http://www.mBeautyLounge.com. That's where I got my Frida and other Zoyas for a good price.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhh this is super pretty! I really want the whole set of glosses from Zoya...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes ma'am! Frida is perfect for jelly sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it!! Its absolutely gorgeous! I am a huge teal lover! I just did my own jelly/glitter sammich with Frida yesterday (and posted it on my blog if you're interested)! I used multi colored glitter and it reminds me of a mermaid. I have a small teal glitter polish, but wish I had a large one like yours here! I'll have to find one cause this looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm getting so excited about these new Zoyas--this is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks AH-mazing! I can't wait to get my Frida and this this out! I wanted to combine it with Essnece Julia :)
    I hope it will turn out amazing as yours! <3

    ReplyDelete