Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Paisley Skittlette Manicure!

Good morning, readers! I hope you all had a fabulous holiday weekend! Our's was busy and I didn't have time for nail art until this morning. I was stumped at what to do on my nails, so I started grabbing polishes that I liked together. Pahlish Sarey's Berry, Nerd Lacquer Cyance Friction, and KBShimmer Run! It's The Coppers! complemented each other well. After doing a skittlette with the three base colors, I decided to add a simple paisley pattern.

 Don't these bottles just look gorgeous together?

Here's how I did it:
  • Index and middle fingers: 2 coats of Pahlish Sarey's Berry. Then, I used Elevation Polish Ceram Sea and a nail art brush to do the paisley and flower shapes. I used a dotting tool and KBShimmer Run! It's The Coppers to add some accents.
  • Ring finger: 3 coats of Nerd Lacquer Cyance Friction.
  • Pinky: 2 coats of KBShimmer Run! It's The Coppers!
  • HKGirl top coat sealed it all in.

 

What do you think? I think I like it, even though the paisley design is very simple. Keep an eye on my Instagram (@adventuresinacetone) today because this definitely needs a photo in the sun. Thanks so much for reading!

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. I love this!! I've been wanting to try out paisley but I'm intimidated, haha. Sarey's Berry is beautiful!! I should have picked that one up when she did the Bespoke restock last week. I got Run! It's the Coppers as a gift and this makes me want to wear it, fall nail art would be perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I've never been a fan of paisley, but you sure made it look good here! The color combinations are beautiful too. I am definitely wanting Run! It's the Coppers! now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty! I feel like this would have been amazing for advanced dotting week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jacki, this mani has an on-trend metallic look, and it feels just right as we head into fall. Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those colours go together so well; love the art you came up with too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, again a manicure I love!! Especially Nerd Lacquer Cyance Friction - it's one of my all time favorite polishes :D

    ReplyDelete