Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Light It Up Blue for Autism Awareness!

Hello, readers! Yesterday was Blue Day for Autism Awareness but I wasn't able to post, so I'm a day late. Better late than never when it's for a good cause! I don't have any autistic family members so I can't say much about knowing what it is like, but I am always up for bringing awareness through my blog.

I chose two untried polishes for this mani and I love how they turned out together! Zoya Tallulah was a ONE coater (shocker!) and is simply gorgeous! My accent nail is OPI Get Your Number, my first OPI liquid sand polish. It is super blingy and I'm showing three coats. I don't think I let it dry enough between coats because it's not as textured as I was expecting. Pretty, though!


What do you think? Thanks for reading!


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I need to get Tallulah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blues! I don't even like the textured polish, but I can appreciate a beautiful glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful mani!! I am trying to remember if I have that Zoya. If I don't I NEED IT! so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colour combination! Thanks for supporting a great cause. My son has Autism and one of the biggest challenges he faces every day is the lack of awareness about the condition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful colors! great cause :)

    ReplyDelete