Monday, April 8, 2013

Digit-al Dozen DOES Animal Week Day 1: Yellow Tang!

Hello, readers! It's that time of the month again--Digit-al Dozen art week! This month's theme is animals! I've done a ton of animal nail art since I've had Adventures In Acetone so this week is a challenge to think of new animals to post!

Today, I went with a Yellow Tang fish. After I did this jelly sandwich mani with FEVERlacquer Easter Dress(such a perfect jelly with tons of shimmer!) and Elevation Polish Stay Behind, Catch a Wave, my husband and my friend (Ashley from Ashley Is Polish Addicted) both told me it looked like bubbles in the ocean. We've been talking about the Finding Dory (Finding Nemo 2) that was just announced and I remembered that the Yellow Tang was obsessed with bubbles so it only seemed appropriate to add a Yellow Tang to the bubble nails.



I had to throw in a macro shot of this gorgeous combo! FEVERlacquer Easter Dress and Elevation Polish Stay Behind, Catch a Wave!

You can purchase FEVERlacquer polishes here: http://wishfulbb.storenvy.com

You can purchase Elevation Polishes here: http://elevationpolish.bigcartel.com

Thanks for reading! Come back tomorrow to see which animal I've come up with for Day 2!





Pin It!

23 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Everything is, the color combination, the mixture of the polishes do really make it look like bubbles. Awesome stuff ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool, love the polish and the fishy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catch a Wave is perfect for this....looks like little bubbles in the water...why didn' I think of that? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacki you are so amazing! I love these so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute! It looks just like bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! That polish is perfect for that nail art. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This mani is so cute! The circle glitter is so perfect for this, makes me think of bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW... Pretty. I wonder how it would look with the fish in between the layers....

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW... Pretty. I wonder how it would look with the fish in between the layers....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! beautiful nails!

    You want to follow each other in Bloglovin and GFC?

    Best wishes,
    http://vgolove1.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so cute! your fish is perfect and i'm in love with that jelly sammich!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So perfect! More importantly though...soooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute fish, but that polish is so perfect for this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow, this is so awesome! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome! i have been lemming catch a wave FOREVER! this is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, that circular glitter is a great sub for bubbles. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello sir, I got you by Google search.

    Looks up greats! I enjoy because it is a nice and very effective article of Digit-al Dozen DOES Animal Week Day 1: Yellow Tang.It is a most beautiful site.I like this site.This is very nice post! I want to share Skin foundation is a natural mineral known as zincite. It has been used safely for generations to shield against the harmful effects of the sun.

    Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very clever!!! And the yellow fish is so cute!

    ReplyDelete