Friday, April 5, 2013

Mommy's NOTD: Fun, Spring Nails!

Good morning, readers! Today, I have what's currently on my nails and I am really loving them! I recently bought some new Lynnderella glitter polishes and this is my first look using one of them.

Lynnderella Candy Blossom is from the new Everything's Coming Up Neon collection and it was one of my favorites based on her swatches. I am so happy that this is one that I bought, because I love it so much! The assortment of glitters, some satin, some neon, some matte, along with a gorgeous shimmer make this a super fun glitter that stands out in my collection.

I chose to do a gradient base for Candy Blossom so the different glitter colors would pop more!





I used:
Duri Rejuvacote
1 coat of Orly Lemonade
Orly Lemonade and OPI That's Hot! Pink with a makeup sponge for the gradient
1-2 coats of Lynnderella Candy Blossom
1 coat of NYC top coat

What do you think of this fun spring look? I do want to add that once my thin top coat dried, some of the bigger shaped glitters were catching on my clothes/hair so I would recommend a thicker top coat and/or a glitter taming top coat to seal those in. 

You can purchase Lynnderella polishes on ebay for $23: http://lynnderella.com
You can also bid on Limited Edition polishes as well.

Thanks for reading!





Pin It!

13 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I wish they were not nearly £30 to get here in the uk as I'd really love to own some of these polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Have you heard that Norway Nails is selling them, now? Maybe it will be easier/cheaper to get now?

      Delete
  2. What a great look. It reminds me of pink lemonade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE this mani. It's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this! i got her name is petal, and i've been trying to think of a way to wear it that would do it justice. something like this would be perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. everything about this mani is delightful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh this is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE! This is a beautiful combination of everything!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - I love this combination of colours and glitter, it all works so perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning!!! I adore this gradient and the Lynn Glitter looks perfect over it!

    ReplyDelete