Thursday, April 25, 2013

Red Dog Designs: Berry Friends Collection Swatches and Review!

Hello, readers! I have a super adorable new nail polish collection to share with you by Red Dog Designs. It is inspired by the original Strawberry Shortcake characters and it is called the Berry Friends Collection.




 There are 5 colors:
Left to right: Purple Pieman, Strawberry Shortcake, Raspberry Tart, Lemon Meringue, and Blueberry Muffin.


Let's start out with the most well-known berry friend, Strawberry Shortcake! It is a pink base with pink shimmer, and a mix of red, hot pink, green, white, and black in hex and square glitters. I'm showing 2 coats below with top coat, it applied easily with no issues!


The shimmer in these polishes is amazing!



Next, we have Lemon Meringue. It is a yellow base with gold shimmer, and a mix of yellow, gold, white, copper and green in hex and circle glitter. I'm not a huge yellow fan but I really like this polish! I only needed two coats for full coverage and that's what I am showing below with top coat.





Blueberry Muffin is a favorite of mine from this collection! It is a blue base with a turquoise shimmer, and a mix of various hues of blue, periwinkle, white and purple in hex and square glitters. This is the only polish that I used 3 coats on but it is gorgeous! I love the shimmer! Shown with top coat.





Raspberry Tart is next! It is a lavender base with a violet shimmer, and a mix of various hues of purple, berry, fuchsia, white and green in hexes, squares, micro slices, and circle glitters. I'm showing 2 coats below with top coat. No issues to report!





Lastly, we have Purple Pieman. It is the only jelly based polish of the collection. It has a purple jelly base with a blue shimmer, and a mix of microfine holo, berry, blue, and a rainbow of colors in hex and square glitters. I'm showing two coats with top coat but could have done three if I wanted a deeper base color. No issues to report!





Tell me your thoughts on the Red Dog Designs Berry Friends Collection? Favorites? Any specific one you HAVE to have? 

These will be in stock at the link below tomorrow, April 26th at 5:00pm EDT.
They retail for $8.75 for full sized bottles.

Red Dog Designs Shop: http://reddogdesigns.bigcartel.com

Thanks for reading!

*The polishes in this post were sent for me to review with my honest opinion.








Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!! Amazing photos Jacki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. Your swatches are so good, I can't tell if the polish is awesome or your skills are awesome, or both! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purple Pieman is my fave, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want them all!!! Amazing swatches as always ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought Strawberry Shortcake and Blueberry Muffin. I couldn't resist!

    ReplyDelete