Friday, April 26, 2013

Sea Lore Spring Seas Collection Day 1: Leaping Lyretail!

Hello readers! Today, Sea Lore launched a new collection called Spring Seas! It is 5 polishes: Leaping Lyretail, Dancing Discus, Jumping Jellyfish, Springing Seahorse, and Popping Parrotfish. I'm going to show each one in their own post with a little nail art to go with the name of the polish!





My favorite of the group is the one I chose to wear first: Leaping Lyretail! It is a gorgeous and vibrant hot pink jelly with white squares, yellow and pink hexes and hot pink circle glitter! I'm showing 2-3 coats below with top coat. This is packed with glitter so let each coat dry before adding the next as to not cause it to drag off any previous glitter. I can't get enough of this color combination and instead of swatching the collection, I had to stop on this and wear it as a full mani. 

This image was Jamie's inspiration:

And here is my cartoon version of a Lyretail fish over the gorgeous polish:





Tell me your thoughts on the first polish in the new Spring Seas Collection! I did not expect to pick the pink as my favorite but I couldn't help it! Stay tuned for the other 4 polishes in the Spring Seas Collection!

All of Sea Lore's polishes are hand mixed, Cruelty Free, and 3-Free! They can be purchased online here: http://www.sealore.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=65_75

They come in full size 15ml bottles for $10 and mini size 7.5ml bottles for $5.50. 

Don't forget to follow and "like" Sea Lore on Twitter and Facebook for more updates!


*This polish was provided for me to review with my honest opinion



Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! Jamie really hit the ball out of the park with this one! Your swatches and nail art are just the BEST! So sweet and appropriate! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fish is SO CUTE! Really love this collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that polsih is amazingly gorgeous and your fishy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful polish! But it would just not be complete without your sweeeeeeeet Lyretail fish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your reviews of Sea Lore polishes because we get cute little nail animals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boa tarde, amei o seu blog sucesso , Deus seja contigo,
    já estou te seguindo e participando do seu blog. OBRIGADO PELA VISITA
    Curta e participe do meu blog e fan page
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/
    Instagram: *******instagram.com/nequerenreis
    Blog: *******arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Fan Pag: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Batom-Vermelho/490453494347852?fref=

    ReplyDelete