Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Digit-al Dozen DOES Bling Day 3: OPI Minnie Mouse Nails!

Good evening, readers! Today is day 3 of Bling Week with the Digit-al Dozen! I recently bought 3 of the new OPI Couture De Minnie Collection polishes so I've used all of them for this mani. I love the polishes!


Index: 2 coats of OPI A Definite Moust-Have with silver bouillon beads in the shape of a Minnie head stuck to the top coat while it was still wet.
Middle: 2 coats of OPI Magazine Cover Mouse
Ring and Pinky: 2 coats of OPI A Definite Moust-Have with 1 coat of OPI Minnie Style 

Love the shimmer in A Definite Moust-Have!

This Liquid Sand shade is gorgeous!

The bubbles are most likely from my thick layer of top coat.

What do you think of this mani? I totally love it and really like these Minnie polishes in person! Thanks for reading, come back tomorrow for Day 4 of Bling Week!



Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Love the new liquid sand...have to look out for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too!!!! The mouse head is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is genius. I swatched Minnie Style over the pink and I totally like it better how you've used it here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cannot get over how adorable this is! brilliant idea using the mini mouse polishes and that mouse outline is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Minnie Mouse silhoutte is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your nails are just perfect! mine always get so dry though I use vaseline on them daily.

    ReplyDelete