Wednesday, May 1, 2013

New Lancôme Aquatic Summer Collection Press Release!

Hello readers! I have a press release to share with you tonight of a gorgeous new summer collection by Lancôme! It is called Aquatic Summer and the colors are my favorite polish colors! Read below for more information!


Lancôme
Aquatic Summer
Summer 2013 Color Collection



Plunge into a turquoise pool. Jump off a yacht into the deep azure of the Mediterranean. Lancôme’s Aquatic Summer Collection transports you to the warm climates and refreshing seas of the world's most luxe destinations. Embrace the season and dive into an aquatic summer with Lancôme.

Vernis in Love in Simply Aqua, Ultramarine Green, Aqua Bleu and Plunge Pool, $15 –These new limited-edition shades of Lancôme’s iconic polish brighten up your nails with brilliant turquoise and azure tones.

Simply Aqua



Ultramarine Green



Aqua Bleu



Plunge Pool


Each polish retails for $15 and was released in April 2013. You can purchase them at Lancome.com and at all Lancôme Counters.

Tell me your thoughts on the new Lancôme Aquatic Summer Collection! Which is your favorite? Did you put any on your wishlist? Once I receive samples I will review and get swatches up for you ASAP! Thanks for reading! 



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I'm interested to see what they look like on. I'm not much for light blue on my nails but aqua bleu looks like it could be fun. Loving plunge pool.

    ReplyDelete