Monday, May 20, 2013

Incoco Real Nail Polish Appliqué Review!

Good morning, readers! What do you think of the new look on the blog? It's much cleaner and I just love the header that my wonderful hubby made for me!

Today's post is of a look I created using 2 different sets of Incoco nail polish appliqués! I was sent three different sets so you will see the third set in a different post in the future. These are the three different colors I received:

Puddle Jumping, Pink Lemonade, and Very Rosy.

These were very easy to apply (if you've used the Sally Hansen ones before, they are the same idea and steps) and I loved how they looked on!

Here are step by step instructions, and even a video, on the Incoco website for you if you want to see how to do it: http://www.incoco.com/LearnHowto.aspx 


I've paired Very Rosy with Pink Lemonade accent nails:



In the macro, you can see the "printing lines" but from arms length they weren't noticeable! 

Look at this gorgeous shimmer! 

I wore these for about 6 days! I had a very busy week so it worked out really well and I was able to get a wear-time photo for you after 5 full days. 9 of my nails just had tip wear and one had a chip. WAY better wear time than polish on my nails!

You can see a crack on the pinky nail. I'm sure it would have chipped off soon after. My nails bend a lot so I think that's where the cracks and chips came from. 

So all in all, the wear time was great and they looked awesome! I love the ease of applying nail strips instead of being the one to make the design by hand! 

They came off with nail polish remover but it was a bit more difficult than regular polish. There was a sticky clear "base coat" layer that needed some extra removal time but nothing like glitter polish. 

I am definitely impressed with these and can't wait to try out the third set for you! 

There are tons of different designs to choose from! You can buy them online at the link below for $7.99 a set. There are 2 sheets of 8 double ended strips in each pack.

Shipping is free on orders of $50 or more! They are currently only available to USA and Canadian addresses but are working on adding international shipping a possibility. 

Incoco Links:

Tell me your thoughts on these! Have you tried Incoco strips before? Thanks so much for reading!


Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. I tried the Incoco strips that were included in one of the Birchboxes. I reviewed them on my blog also.

    Personally I couldn't get past the printing lines. It made them look cheap.

    But they definitely did wear well and all of the designs are super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's such a beautiful pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this useful review! I was looking at these for awhile thinking if I should try, and now I think I will. And the wear time looks good too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous and you've applied them impeccably! Really lovely!

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are the best applied post I have seen. Most bloggers have them looking a mess! lol. I might have to try these :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These fit your nails so perfectly, wonderful application!

    ReplyDelete