Monday, May 27, 2013

Mommy's NOTD: Elevation Polish Ave Secretan and Lynnderella Her Name is Petal

Hello, readers! It's time for another Nails Of The Day post! I chose to layer two of my newer, untried indie polishes and I love them together! I've been wearing a lot of Elevation Polishes paired with Lynderellas lately. It may be because their bottles sit side by side in my "indie polish drawer" and the bottles are the same shape.

Elevation Polish Ave Secretan is "a beautiful punch pink/red crème with an incredibly high shine finish." It's almost a crelly with how it applied! I love this color so much that I almost didn't layer anything over it!

Lynnderella Her Name is Petal is "a multi-glitter with assorted neon, pastel satin and matte glitters in a multi-shimmer clear base." I love the shimmer as well as the different shaped glitters!


This is two coats of Elevation Polish Ave Secretan and one coat of Lynnderella Her Name is Petal, topped with one coat of thicker top coat to seal in the bigger glitters:




Look at that gorgeous shimmer!

Even the bottles look great together! 

What do you think of this easy look? Thanks for reading!

You can purchase Elevation Polishes here: http://elevationpolish.bigcartel.com
You can purchase Lynnderella polishes on ebay for $23: http://lynnderella.com

Pin It!

2 comments: