Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sea Lore Spring Seas Collection Day 3: Springing Seahorse!

Hello, readers! I have the third polish in the Sea Lore Spring Seas Collection for you today! I think it is another favorite for me and I did a fun layering combination with it. If you missed my 2 previous posts on the other Spring Seas Collection polishes, you can find them below:

Leaping Lyretail
Jumping Jellyfish

Springing Seahorse is a sparkling purple iridescent base with various shades of purple glitters. It is a beautiful glitter topper and I chose to layer ONE coat over Dior St. Tropez. I love the contrast- the gorgeous shimmer really shows it's colors against this base. (The combo reminds me of RBL Aqua Lily, which I LOVE!) It applied easily without having to manipulate the glitter and was smooth to the touch after one coat of top coat. 

I did a cute little seahorse on my accent nail as well!


Will you LOOK at that shimmer? Gorgeous.



Tell me your thoughts on the third polish in the new Spring Seas Collection! Stay tuned for the other 2 polishes in the Spring Seas Collection!

In case you missed it, here is a picture of the whole collection:


Leaping Lyretail, Dancing Discus, Popping Parrotfish, Jumping Jellyfish, Springing Seahorse.


All of Sea Lore's polishes are hand mixed, Cruelty Free, and 3-Free! They can be purchased online here: http://www.sealore.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=65_75

They come in full size 15ml bottles for $10 and mini size 7.5ml bottles for $5.50. 

Don't forget to follow and "like" Sea Lore on Twitter and Facebook for more updates!


*This polish was provided for me to review with my honest opinion



Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. SOOOOO adorable! Great combo! Jacki and Jamie!!! Jacki just brings out the BEST in Jamie's polishes!!! GREAT job ladies!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! And your swatches are just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So CUTE! :) Will look out for these, though like almost all indies I bet they don't ship to the UK... it sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, that little seahorse is absolutely DARLING Jacki! I love the way it looks over St. Tropez too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg that seahorse is the cutest... I'm obsessed! The polish is awesome too =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your seahorse looks adorable and the polish is a very nice glitter bomb (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOOOOVE the combo and the seahorse is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love that seahorse! so neatly done!

    ReplyDelete