Friday, May 24, 2013

Sea Lore Spring Seas Collection Day 4: Popping Parrotfish!

Hello, readers! I have the fourth polish in the new Sea Lore Spring Seas Collection to show you today! If you missed my 3 previous posts on the other Spring Seas Collection polishes, you can find them below:

Leaping Lyretail
Jumping Jellyfish

Popping Parrotfish is a light mint creme with a sparkling green base and a glitter rainbow! The base has a beautiful shimmer and the colors of glitters compliment it nicely. I'm showing two coats below with two coats of top coat. Make sure you let the first coat dry before adding the second to prevent any glitter dragging off the first coat. I love how the base is a creme and yet you can still easily see the different glitters floating in it! 

If you are unfamiliar with Parrotfish, here is a photo I used from google image search to inspire my nail art:


Here is my swatch with my attempt at a parrotfish:


Look at that shimmer! That may be my favorite part of Sea Lore polishes!

My Parrotfish really looks like a cross between a parrot bird and a fish LOL!


Tell me your thoughts on the fourth polish in the new Spring Seas Collection! Stay tuned for the last polish in the Spring Seas Collection!

In case you missed it, here is a picture of the whole collection:

Leaping Lyretail, Dancing Discus, Popping Parrotfish, Jumping Jellyfish, Springing Seahorse.


All of Sea Lore's polishes are hand mixed, Cruelty Free, and 3-Free! They can be purchased online here: http://www.sealore.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=65_75

They come in full size 15ml bottles for $10 and mini size 7.5ml bottles for $5.50. 

Don't forget to follow and "like" Sea Lore on Twitter and Facebook for more updates!


*This polish was provided for me to review with my honest opinion


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, just like all the rest of these sea creatures you've been doing. Amazing job =)

    That polish is really great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a fun polish, its like a party on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That polish is so fun and your fishy is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That parrotfish is absolutely adorable!!! I remember being in Bermuda and seeing one swimming around in the water while we were on the island. So beautiful in person!! This polish is a must-own for me, I think I'll pick it up ;-)

    ReplyDelete