Friday, May 31, 2013

Mommy's NOTD: Elevation Polish Uluru, Cirque Colors Au, and Zoya Solange!

Hello, readers! I wanted to show you what I have on my nails right now and plan to wear this weekend while we meet some friends out of town at the Jacksonville Zoo! (I know, I should have done some animal print lol).

I've had Elevation Polish Uluru on my toes for a couple of weeks and I just love it! I picked up Cirque Colors Au 23K gold leaf top coat in the recent 40% off sale and I thought it would look great over Uluru. Because I just can't leave well enough alone, I decided to do some accent nails with stripes of Zoya Solange pixie dust for some added design. Solange and Au gave some great dimension and texture to the already gorgeous Uluru!






I used:
Duri Rejuvacote
2 coats of Elevation Polish Uluru
1-2 coats of Cirque Colors Au
striping tape and one thick layer of Zoya Solange
Cult Nails Wicked Fast (not on the accent nails!)

What do you think of this fun look? I never really understood the gold leaf top coat trend until I got my Cirque Colors Au in the mail. I absolutely LOVE it! It applied so easily and I didn't have to fish for any of the gold pieces. I did go back for a second coat on a few nails if I wanted more but one could have been plenty! 

Don't forget to take the striping tape off carefully right after you paint your top color--while it is still wet! If you wait until it is dried, you may peel off part of the design you want to stay on the nail! 

Thanks for reading! Hope you all have a fun weekend!

You can purchase Elevation Polishes here: http://elevationpolish.bigcartel.com
You can purchase Cirque Colors here: http://www.cirquecolors.com/home/
You can purchase Zoya colors at your local Ulta or here: http://www.zoya.com 

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and fun! Perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uluru is gorgeous and I find it NEVER photographs properly. It loses its punch-pink-ness and just looks red. Boo, Uluru, you fickle beauty!

    ReplyDelete