Saturday, May 4, 2013

Sea Lore Spring Seas Collection Day 2: Jumping Jellyfish!

Hello, readers! I have another polish from the new Sea Lore Spring Seas Collection to show you today!  If you missed my first post, you can find it here: http://www.adventuresinacetone.com/2013/04/sea-lore-spring-seas-collection-day-1.html.

Jumping Jellyfish is a cerulean blue jelly with tiny light blue glitters and blue circle glitter. The shimmer is so pretty, I love this polish! It is a jelly so I'm showing three coats with top coat and there was still a bit of visible nail line. Easy application with no issues to report!

I did a simple jelly fish on my index finger as well:




Tell me your thoughts on the second polish in the new Spring Seas Collection! Stay tuned for the other 3 polishes in the Spring Seas Collection!

In case you missed it, here is a picture of the whole collection:
Leaping Lyretail, Dancing Discus, Popping Parrotfish, Jumping Jellyfish, Springing Seahorse.


All of Sea Lore's polishes are hand mixed, Cruelty Free, and 3-Free! They can be purchased online here: http://www.sealore.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=65_75

They come in full size 15ml bottles for $10 and mini size 7.5ml bottles for $5.50. 

Don't forget to follow and "like" Sea Lore on Twitter and Facebook for more updates!


*This polish was provided for me to review with my honest opinion


Pin It!

4 comments: